- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients’ accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage client expectations with the production team to provide clients with innovative solutions.
- Negotiate fees and provide quotes for clients and prospects.
- Maintain, develop, map, and penetrate existing clients’ organizations to gain in-depth understanding of their long-term goals.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Regularly follow up on existing clients and prospects.
- Help and support other team members (Project Management team, Finance and Marketing) performing their job smoothly.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company.
- Taking action in case of issues between clients and production team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience with localization industry.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
Job Type: Full Time