- Evaluate and prepare project deliverables (on and offline documentation, art files, and brochures) for translation following set quality standards. This process typically includes the verification of source files and fonts and the conversion of files for engineering.
- Working to a design brief from the client or designer.
- Selecting formatting, such as the size and style of type, column width and spacing.
- Selecting and checking colors.
- Re-sizing design elements to fit the page.
- scanning and editing photographs and other images.
- Making sure images are positioned near the relevant portion of text.
- Making sure that each page, and the document as a whole, is uncluttered and well balanced.
- Identifies new technology and develops systems to support departmental research and project planning. Technology reflects the expressed needs of company and staff.
- Communicates information technology changes and enhancements verbally and in writing to staff.
- Format and PDF documentation, place and resize localized screen dumps and art files, generate indexes and tables of contents.
- Complete own projects on time and in line with quality standards.
- Provide daily feedback to the DTP Team Lead on project tasks status.
- able to handle projects with many languages
- Bachelor degree from accredited university.
- Be flexible and able to adapt quickly to new creative briefs.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Have a good command in English language and Internet usage.
- 2+ years of experience in working on Adobe package and Photoshop.
- Using publishing technologies, such as Adobe InDesign, illustrator and Photoshop.
Job Type: Full Time