- Convert concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language.
- Speak, read, and write fluently in at least two languages, including English and one or more others.
- Relay the style and tone of the original language.
- Manage work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Check the quality and the accuracy of the translation against the source language to maintain the final deliverables within the approved quality standards.
- Render spoken messages accurately, quickly, and clearly.
- CAT Tools knowledge is a must.
- Ability to write well and adhere to a given framework.
- Ability to transfer style, tone and cultural elements accurately from one language to another.
- knowledge in technical, commercial, industrial or scientific areas.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
Job Type: Full Time